US Series – General Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to those invited or who qualify to participate (Entrants) in US Series (Competition) organized by Eden Games (the Promoter) through the game Gear.Club on iOS Apple App Store. The Winners will be eligible to receive Amazon Alexa devices in the form of an Amazon.com Giveaways redemption code (the Prize). Winners must be located in, and have their prizes shipped within, the United States. Developer will pay any applicable sales tax and shipping costs.
1. The competition is open to invited participants who fulfill the entry criteria described below.
2. To enter this competition Entrants must: (a) be 18 years of age or over; or the legal age of majority in your state of residence, (b) be a current resident of a state in the United States of America (Special Territories not included); residents of Rhode Island cannot participate in tournaments rewarding more than 500$ in total value. (c) be playing on iOS on the Gear.Club game downloaded through the Apple App Store.
3. By entering the Competition each Entrant promise that they meet the above entry requirements. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants at any time during the Competition or Prize (e.g. by requesting copies of Entrants’ photo ID). Failure to comply with any verification procedures operated by the Promoter will result in disqualification from the Competition and/or withdrawal of the Prize. In the event of any dispute concerning the eligibility of any Entrant to participate in the Competition and/or Prize, the Promoter’s decision shall be final.
Entry in the competitions will be between March 12th 2018 and April 1st 2018 (Entry Period) through the iOS version of the game Gear.Club on Apple App Store, in the US. All entrants must have played through the tutorial section of the game before the US Series Competition appears in the game.
4. The Prize
1. The Winner will be notified via the game that he has won the prize and will be invited to login to Amazon.com to redeem his prize. The prize will be shipped to Winner at no extra cost within the 50 states of the United States of America.
2. You must have an Amazon.com account in order to receive the prize.
3. Receipt of any prize is contingent on the satisfactory completion of any and all documentation and information necessary to effectuate prize fulfillment (including tax forms or equivalent), and if you do not provide the documentation or information, the prize will be forfeited.
4. In the event that the Winner fails to claim their Prize within the relevant deadline, or is disqualified from the Competition for failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may at its discretion either forfeit the prize or select a substitute Entrant to become the Winner. Such substitute Entrant will have participated in the same Competition and have achieved the next best overall performance in the Competition.
5. Developer and its service providers reserve the right to substitute the prize with a gift card or other prize of value equal to or greater than the value of the prize.
6. You will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to a prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, income taxes, and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by you in receiving or using the prize.
1. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if: (a) it has reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has not fulfilled all the relevant entry criteria; (b) has supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information; (c) is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; (d) has failed to abide by any reasonable instructions given by the Promoter; (e) has failed to compete in the spirit of fair play and has been found guilty of cheating.
3. The decision of the judges is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or in its absolute discretion if it so wishes to do so, the Promoter the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for an alternative of equal or greater value or to amend, alter or cancel the Competition. No cash alternative will be offered. In the event of cancellation/amendment of the Competition or substitution of the Prize, the parties expressly agree that, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws, the Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. In the event that an Entrant or the Winner is disqualified or is unable to attend any part of the Competition or Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to appoint a substitute Entrant selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, (i) an Entrant can withdraw from participating in the Competition and/or the Prize at any stage; (ii) the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant at any stage in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) any Entrant who withdraws or is disqualified shall not be entitled to any compensation in relation to such withdrawal or disqualification.
5. No expenses will be covered other than those expressly stated to be covered in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entrants and the Winner must ensure that they are available to attend all aspects of the Competition and, where relevant, any training or racing events forming part of the Prize. The Promoter shall have no liability to an entrant who is unable to attend or take part in the Competition or the Prize (or any part of it) for whatever reason.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by US California law and the courts of Los Angeles, California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from running the Competition.
6. Data Protection
2. By entering the Competition, all Entrants will have consented to the transfer of their Personal Data to the Promoter and Amazon.com for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and the Prize. The Promoter shall be the data controller of all Personal Data collected by the Promoter during the Competition, for the purposes of data protection regulations.
3. The Promoter confirms that all Personal Data requested from an Entrant is necessary for the purposes of that Entrant participating in the Competition and/or obtaining the Prize. Entrants shall be entitled to access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete their Personal Data or to object to its processing by written communication to the Promoter.