Lyon is easily accessible, whatever transport mode you choose (subway, trams, Lyon Velov (shared city bikes)).
The city is also ideally located – about two hours from the mountains and just over 3 hours from the seaside.
Thanks to the TGV high-speed train stations (Lyon Perrache / Lyon Part-Dieu / Lyon St-Exupéry) and airport (Lyon St-Exupéry), you can easily reach any destination in France or abroad:
- Paris-Lyon: 2 hours by high-speed train or 1 hour 30 minutes by plane
- Marseille-Lyon: 3 hours by high-speed train
- Lyon-London: approx. 1 hour 30 minutes by plane
- Lyon-Barcelona: approx. 1 hour 10 minutes by plane
- Lyon-Lisbon: 2 hours 15 minutes by plane
But first of all, how to reach Eden Games? Once you’re in Lyon, it couldn’t be easier. There are various subway, bus or tram lines that will take you straight to “our” office, soon to be “yours” too.:)