Gear.Club Masters featuring Pagani – General Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to those who qualify to participate (Entrants) in Gear Club Masters presented by Pagani (Competition) organized by Eden Games (the Promoter) through the game Gear.Club on iOS Apple App Store, Google Play store and Amazon Appstore. The Winners will be eligible for a trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, to play a live finals on November 11 2018 (Finals) that will determine the distribution of the Prizes among them. The Prizes include a trip to the Pagani factory in Italy for the grand winner and a total of 20,000 US$ in cash to split among the top 8 winners (the Prizes). All travel expenses to the Finals and related to the Prize will be covered by Promoter.
1. The competition is open to participants who fulfill the entry criteria described below.
2. To enter this Competition Entrants must: (a) be 18 or over; (b) hold a valid passport and be capable of obtaining the appropriate visa to enter the United States within 4 weeks of notification of entry; (c) have not been convicted of any criminal offences other than driving offences which have not resulted in a ban or more serious sentence in any country in the world; (d) be in good general health to take part in the Competition.
3. By entering the Competition each Entrant promise that they meet the above entry requirements. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants at any time during the Competition or Prize (e.g. by requesting copies of Entrants’ photo ID). Failure to comply with any verification procedures operated by the Promoter will result in disqualification from the Competition and/or withdrawal of the Prize. In the event of any dispute concerning the eligibility of any Entrant to participate in the Competition and/or Prize, the Promoter’s decision shall be final.
Entry in the Competition will be between September 28th 2018 and October 14th 2018 midnight PST (Entry Period) through the game Gear.Club on Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store. All entrants must have played through the tutorial section of the game before the “GameOn Masters” Competition appears in the game. The winners from each region set forth below (Qualifiers) will be eligible to participate in the Finals. The European tournament/leaderboard will qualify the best 2 ranked European Union residents (U.K. not included) straight to the finals. The North America tournament/leaderboard will qualify the best 2 ranked residents from US and Canada straight to the finals. Mexico is not included in the North America tournament but in the Latin American tournament. The Latin American tournament/leaderboard will qualify the best 2 ranked residents from Latin America (Mexico + South America + Central America + Caribbean) straight to the finals. The U.K. tournament/leaderboard will qualify the best 2 ranked residents from the United Kingdom straight to the finals. A separate tournament granting digital prizes only is run for Africa, Russia, Asia and Oceania as contestants from these regions are not eligible for the Finals due to logistical and visa constraints.
4. The Prize
1. The winners of the Qualifiers will be notified via email by the Promoter as soon as practicable after the Qualifiers have taken place and invited to undergo administrative preparations relating to attend the Finals. The Entrants must disclose a valid email address when prompted to do so in the game Gear.Club by the end of the qualifier, if they are within eligible ranks.
2. In the event that a winner of the Qualifiers fails to claim their invitation to the finals within the relevant deadline, or is disqualified from the Competition for failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may at its discretion either forfeit the prize or select a substitute Entrant to become the winner of the Qualifier. Such substitute Entrant will have participated in the same Competition and have achieved the next best overall performance in the Competition.
3. The 8 finalists will compete for a total cash prize of 20,000 US$ to be shared among them according their final place ranking during the Finals in Las Vegas: first place will grant 10,000 US$ and a trip to Modena, Italy, flight and hotel included, to visit the Pagani factory. Second place will grant 5,000 US$. Third place will grant 2,500 US$. Fourth place 1,000 US$. Fifth to eighth place 500 US$. Rules for the Finals will be provided to the participants at or prior to the event.
4. Winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to a prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, taxes, food, and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by you in receiving or using the Prize.
1. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside the Promoter’s reasonable control.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if: (a) it has reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has not fulfilled all the relevant entry criteria; (b) has supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information; (c) is in breach of these Terms and Conditions; (d) has failed to abide by any reasonable instructions given by the Promoter; (e) has failed to compete in the spirit of fair play and has been found guilty of cheating.
3. The decision of the judges is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or in its absolute discretion if it so wishes to do so, the Promoter the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for an alternative of equal or greater value or to amend, alter or cancel the Competition. No cash alternative will be offered. In the event of cancellation/amendment of the Competition or substitution of
the Prize, the parties expressly agree that, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable laws, the Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. In the event that an Entrant or the Winner is disqualified or is unable to attend any part of the Competition or Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to appoint a substitute Entrant selected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, (i) an Entrant can withdraw from participating in the Competition and/or the Prize at any stage; (ii) the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant at any stage in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) any Entrant who withdraws or is disqualified shall not be entitled to any compensation in relation to such withdrawal or disqualification.
5. No expenses will be covered other than those expressly stated to be covered in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entrants and the Winner must ensure that they are available to attend all aspects of the Competition. The Promoter shall have no liability to an entrant who is unable to attend or take part in the Competition or the Prize (or any part of it) for whatever reason.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by French law and the courts of Lyon, France shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from running the Competition.
6. Data Protection
2. By entering the Competition, all Entrants will have consented to the transfer of their Personal Data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this Competition and the Prize. The Promoter shall be the data controller of all Personal Data collected by the Promoter during the Competition, for the purposes of data protection regulations.
3. The Promoter confirms that all Personal Data requested from an Entrant is necessary for the purposes of that Entrant participating in the Competition and/or obtaining the Prize. Entrants shall be entitled to access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete their Personal Data or to object to its processing by written communication to the Promoter.